The Simon & Schuster Associates Program is a 12-18 month entry-level rotational program and a cornerstone of our commitment to promoting Diversity within the publishing industry. Simon & Schuster Associates have the opportunity to work closely with either the Adult or Children’s divisions which will offer unique opportunities for individual guidance and mentoring.
The Associate will have the opportunity to participate in the following departments:
- Supply Chain
- Managing Editorial
- Subsidiary Rights
- Corporate Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High Energy
- Previous work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the internet
- The desire to learn more about the publishing industry
- A Passion for books
How to Apply:
- Please visit www.simonandschuster.biz/careers to apply online. First time users will be prompted to create an online profile in order to apply for any jobs.
- All resumes and cover letters must be attached to the online application in order to be considered. Your cover letter should include areas of interest, departments, and divisions. Resumes and cover letters that are mailed or e-mailed will not be considered.
- There is rolling admission which provides new enrollment throughout the calendar year.
- No telephone calls please.