Join Our Team
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats.
Headquartered in New York City, Simon & Schuster employs 1,100 people in the U.S. and another 200 around the globe.
We’re looking for great people for positions across the company…
- … and more
Are you a student? Learn about internships
“What I look for first is the passion for the industry. Book people are pretty special and their desire to work in the business is palpable.”
– Joy Bertan, S&S Director of Staffing
— Get the inside scoop on how to get a job at Simon & Schuster
Why work at Simon & Schuster?
Learning & Career Development
Our learning programs are designed to help you manage your life at work. When you’re not learning, you’re not growing. Growing matters to us. That’s why we offer a range of classes, immersive programs, from hands-on workshops to online courses to company-wide events.
- Programs, events and workshops focused on leadership, productivity and transformative approaches to work
- Customized online courses
- In-house speaker series with presentations from senior leaders
- Publishing 101 Seminar series
- Mentoring Program
- Dynamic publishing website and newsletter to contribute to
- International Visiting Program
- Access to book Galleys
- And more!
Benefits & Perks
Our competitive benefits are designed to support you, your family and your life outside of work.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent benefits that start on your first day of employment
- Medical, vision and dental plans, including coverage for family members and same-sex domestic partners
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Transit Reimbursement Account
- Competitive retirement program, including 401(K)
- Bonuses when referrals are hired
- Free books
- Social events
- Corporate discounts
- … and more!
Location, Location, Location
Simon & Schuster corporate headquarters is located in New York City.
- Central midtown location in Rockefeller Center
- Accessible from anywhere in Tri-State Area wtih underground access to subway and easy walk to trains and buses
We also have locations around the world:
- A large state-of-the-art distribution facility in Riverside, New Jersey
- International offices are in Toronto, Sydney, New Delhi, and London
- Pimsleur Language Program office in Concord, Massachusetts
- Howard Books, our Christian publishing unit in Nashville, Tennessee
See our list of locations
Are you ready to take the next step?
Thanks for your interest in a career at Simon & Schuster! Please visit careers.paramount.com to continue your recruiting journey with us.
Follow Simon & Schuster Careers